Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Unplugging

Hello my babies! I know, how soon after my last post that I write again! Alas, it has occurred to me that I should inform you of two very important things.

1. I intend not to open Facebook, for any purposes, until the day after my birthday. Whereupon I expect hundreds of notifications. I admit to having a small game involving birthday messages and FB. That is all the detail I was disclose.

2.  My birthday is coming up very soon. Before you know it, you will have missed the opportunity to send me something splendid, whether it be a full care package or simple card reminding me how missed I truly am. For your convenience, I have compiled a list of things that would be more than pleasant to receive upon my birthday. Please note, that all care packages and cards ought to be in the U.S. mail system by the 15th of this month. Otherwise, it is unlikely I receive your gift by my actual birthday. So, let us commence discussing my presents:


  • Craisins
  • Trader Joe's Seaweed
  • Nyquil
  • YOGI Lavender Tea
  • Fanciful posters/ tapestries
  • Jiffy Peanut Butter
  • Ground Flaxseed
  • A bag of Peet's Coffee and/or the a bag from your local shop
  • Tate's cookies
  • All purpose italian seasoning
  • Trident gum
  • Dried Blueberries
  • A scented candle
  • chocolate covered espresso beans
  • Brownie mix
  • Other 'just add water' goods
  • Something you enjoy that will last the 2-3 week trip in a box
  • A plastic spatula
  • Goldfish
  • Lemonade mix
I believe that is all I can think of at the moment. Should you feel compelled to run something by me, feel free to send me your inquiry at cnatalier@gmail.com. You can send your mail to the following address:

Republic of Armenia
Carolyn Rodgers
Vayots Dzor Marz
v. Malishka 3601

...Or if you find this utterly ridiculous, you can feel free to support my current grant project. I am the co-organizer of the National Poetry Contest this year. Students from all regions of Armenia will have paid for trips to compete with their peers in the capital. It's a great opportunity for students to meet others interested in English and this could possibly be their first time in the capital city, Yerevan. By following this link, you can donate whatever amount you feel is appropriate. Just keep in mind, even $5 will go a long way in helping get these kids to the competition! Donate to the 2013 National Poetry Contest!

Thanks for your consideration.

Quote Of The Week: "Yea dude! Just go stick your face in buck of soil!" Lauren Leary


No comments:

Post a Comment