Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An Apology

Dear Friends and Family,


I want to express my deepest apologies if you have found any of my posts vulgar and or offensive. This was not my intention when I set out to keep a blog. Sometimes I find myself getting carried away, and while I want to 'be myself', I realize this blog is to inform you darlings of my experiences over here - not to reveal my fondness of sexual innuendos or vulgar language. I must admit, these are perhaps parts of my personality you've had the pleasure of never encountering. What can I say, I feel like an adult with the freedom to behave as I see fit. And well, I guess, I am not exactly concerned with other's perceptions of how I approach life.

This is beginning to become a justification though, so let's get back to the matter at hand. I'm sorry if some things I may have said were too over the top, or just downright (in your eyes) wrong. I will be sure to take your feelings and sensitivities into greater consideration from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment